Full Stack UI Engineer Bastille
San FranciscoAPPLY FOR JOB
Bastille Job Description
Bastille is a security company revolutionizing the way that Enterprises assess and mitigate threats associated with the proliferation of the Internet of Things. We are an engineering focused company and we make awesome products. We are driven by innovation, design, teamwork, and transparency. Our corporate culture is our most prized asset and valuable currency in attracting and retaining top engineering talent. If you are driven by excellence, are motivated by solving hard problems, and want to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry, then we want to talk to you!
We have offices in San Francisco, Santa Cruz, and Atlanta.
As part of the Engineering team you'll join an experienced crew who works collaboratively with the Product, Research, and RF teams. You'll craft amazing user experiences for our customers and internal staff. You'll be an active voice in shaping our product, from design to implementation. You're skilled at putting together interfaces that people enjoy using and you set the bar high in terms of validating your results.
This is a full-time position in our 101 2nd St, San Francisco, California office.
- Build internal utilities for Engineering, Ops, and Sales
- Build and maintain customer facing interface for our hardware
- Design and improve our tools for customer deployments
- Help with 3rd party API integration for our SaaS offering
- 4+ years professional experience in front-end and back-end development
- Strong Python experience
- Experience with Frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Knowledge of HTTP and know how to interact with RESTful APIs.
- Basic understanding of SQL (Postgres friendly a plus!)
APPLY FOR JOB
- Writing stored procedures in Postgres
- Redis or Memcached
- Systems and Networking knowledge
- Auth frameworks like Oauth