We are looking for a highly motivated full-stack developer to join the team, willing to take risks, implementing innovative new features to solve user problems.
You will work as a team with others to deliver high quality solutions in an existing eco-system. The system provides 24x7 service to over 650 users for ongoing development.
We use Perl, Python, variants of SQL, JS and Java. You will be responsible for producing high quality, test driven code to meet or exceed product requirements in a DevOps environment.
Typical work activities include:
· Participating in all stages of software development - from design to coding and deployment
· Work full-stack, on back and front-end code including UX.
· Develop and customize internal IDEs for optimizing the PLC
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Understanding of Database fundamentals and OO design
· Proficiency in at least one of Java, JS, Perl or Python
Clear understanding of SDLC, coding standards, code reviews source control and build processes.Requirements
| Required Experience:
· 4+ years developing and supporting full-stack web solutions
· Experience working as part of an Agile scrum team, DevOps knowledge is a bonus.
· Experience building and maintaining end-to-end user interfaces.
· Experience with Atlassian tools – development and customization
Good to have:
· Knowledge of various development methodologies
· Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques
· Knowledge of TDD and XP
Knowledge of development frameworks
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here