Full Stack Engineer Vectra Networks
Vectra Networks | San Jose 2018-04-25
Vectra Networks delivers a new class of advanced threat defense that delivers real-time detection and analysis of active network intrusions. Vectra technology picks up where perimeter security leaves off by providing deep, continuous analysis of both internal and Internet-facing network traffic to automatically detect all phases of a breach as attackers attempt to spy, spread, and steal within your network.
Vectra directly analyzes network traffic in real time using a patent-pending combination of data science, machine learning, and behavioral analysis to detect attacker behaviors and user anomalies in the network. All detections are correlated and prioritized to show an attack in context, and Vectra Networks' machine learning adapts as attacks evolve.
We're focused on building world class products and a world class team. You will have full exposure to entire product, taking large complex data sets and creating easily understood and insightful visualizations and reports. You will help guide product decisions, build complex features and work as part of a team that prides itself in solving issues that matter for customers. We are currently seeking a candidates that can pinch hit across the entire application stack and help put their fingerprints on Vectra's development culture.
- Develop with a high standard for code and architecture
- Hire and mentor developers
- Help the team break down large problems and tackle ambitious goals
- Set the tone for the engineering team in San Jose or Austin
- Work with sales, sales engineers, support, product management and customers to solve problems that matter
- Interface with other product groups including UX, Security Research and Data Science to help customers simplify security
- Excellent collaboration skills are required due to the cross functional communication necessary to help build the product
- Proficient verbal and written fluency in English is required.
- Experience working with a front-end framework such as React, Angular, or Ember
- Working knowledge of Relational Database Systems.
- Experience with a source control system, preferably GIT.
- Basic *nix administration and usage.
- Voracious appetite for learning.