Full Stack Engineer LE TOTE
@letote | San Francisco
Le Tote is looking for full-stack software engineers to join our team responsible for our consumer websites, APIs, and core platform. This is a great opportunity for product-focused engineers who enjoy working iteratively with product managers and designers to build delightful customer experiences.
Check out what the team has been working on..
- Redesigned our tote swap feature for mobile web, allowing our members to customize the clothes and accessories they receive in their next shipment. This project introduced React and Redux to build highly interactive, complex, real-time experiences.
- Refactored our subscription plans, allowing us to launch our new 3-item plan. Our team can now launch and manage plans without engineering work. In addition to reducing churn, about 40% of our new sign ups choose one of our new plans.
- Built a feature to generate and print on-demand personalized marketing inserts for each shipment, increasing sales by 33%. Used the Google Cloud Print API and contributed to the Cloud Print Ruby gem.
What we’re looking for..
- Strong knowledge of Ruby on Rails, which powers our backend. We love the language and take full advantage of its features and flexibility.
- Experience with API design; we build custom REST APIs and also use GraphQL.
How we work..
- We love to pair program, especially on major features.
- We practice test driven development using RSpec and Mocha.
- We do code reviews and consider them a great learning opportunity.
- How the engineering team has impact in our company
About Le Tote:
Le Tote’s mission is to make fashion accessible for everyone, every day. Our unique model gives customers access to an unlimited closet of clothing and accessories for a monthly membership fee. We feature hundreds of top brands including House of Harlow, Sam Edelman, Free People, Vince Camuto, Max Studio, Tahari and French Connection. Each shipment includes a personalized selection of three pieces of clothing and two accessories, curated using Le Tote’s proprietary fit algorithm and recommendation engine.
We’re using a highly analytical, data-driven approach to fundamentally transform the way women shop. To turn our dream into a reality, we’re looking for highly motivated and skilled people just like you!
Le Tote has customers in 48 states and the company has seen 400% growth year over year for the past 3 years. The Company has raised $30mm to date and is backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, Y Combinator, Azure Capital and Sway Ventures.