Full Stack Engineer $100K – $150K
Digit | San Francisco
Digit Job Description
As a full stack engineer at Digit, you are creative, dedicated, and passionate about what Digit is doing. You have empathy for the user and can rigorously ship to production to keep things stable. You write tests, believe in using the right tool for the job, and value simplicity over ease.
Ways you will make an impact:
- You will contribute to each step of the product development process, from ideation to implementation to release and quality assurance.
- You will rapidly prototype and iteratively push features into production.
- You will architect, implement and scale integrations and features to retrieve banking data from over 3000 institutions continuously for millions of users.
Here's what we are looking for:
- You possess knowledge of Node and MongoDB
- You have experience in Computer Science or a closely related field
- We don't require experience with our stack (CoffeeScript, Node.js, MongoDB) but you should be eager to learn.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid health insurance coverage from Anthem
- 100% paid vision and dental coverage
- Fertility Benefit
- Catered lunches with unlimited snacks and drinks
- Commuter and wellness benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
Digit automates the day-to-day work of managing money so you never even have to think about it. We want to eliminate the stress and anxiety people feel about their finances while helping them build a solid foundation for the future they’re trying to achieve. Our technology combines machine learning, behavioral psychology, and natural language interaction to provide a personal assistant you can trust to work toward your goals while you spend your time and effort on what’s most important in your life.