Full Stack Developer Suplari
Suplari | Seattle 2018-05-18
Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on WASTEso that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people.
Suplari provides an AI-driven insights platform that enables enterprises to achieve what’s not humanly possible. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is today hidden within millions of data points in the enterprise. Suplari connects and unifies disparate supplier data sources and systems and then continuously analyzes millions of supplier and sourcing transactions to generate real-time AI-driven insights on reducing spend, mitigating risk and increasing compliance. Suplari’s products are on the cutting edge of AI in procurement and cloud computing.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle and was founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow. Suplari is backed $13.6m in financing by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
Expectations and responsibilities:
- You will work with other cloud service engineers as well as web application developers to build the Suplari platform and application suite.
Attributes we find important:
- 5+ years experience in software engineering.
- Strong AWS experience including enterprise multi-tenant architecture, VPC, RDS, EC2, AMIs, Route53
- Devops experience including Terraform, Docker, Jenkins build management.
- Experience with cloud configuration and deployment technologies like Terraform
- Deep understanding of enterprise service design including monitoring, analytics and entity CRUD use cases
- Deep understanding of RESTful web services design and implementation
- Rigor in automated testing, continuous integration, DevOps and other engineering best practices
- Agile enough to jump into a broad range of projects.
- BS and/or MS in computer science or a related field. Degrees in math or physics are looked upon highly.
- Experience working with data science and machine learning toolkits like NLTK and the Stanford CoreNLP
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits.
This position will be located in the Seattle area. We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
*Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5 years
- Seattle, WA 98101
Required work authorization:
- United States