Full Stack Developer Internship Aetion
Aetion, Inc. | Los Angeles
Aetion Company Profile:
We provide a groundbreaking platform for rapid-cycle analytics of real-world healthcare data that our customers use to generate real-time evidence on the effectiveness, safety, and value of healthcare interventions. With this essential evidence in hand, our customers can make the smart, value-driven decisions needed to transform the way we experience healthcare on a global scale.
We are uniquely positioned to gain a large market opportunity, therefore we are embarking on a rapid growth cycle in order to develop an infrastructure to increase our impact.
If you’re scientifically minded, passionate about technology and want to make a real difference in people's health and well-being then Aetion is the place for you.
- You will work on a full-stack rapid-cycle analytic application
- You will be responsible for developing highly performant and scalable components that are able to handle large amounts of data (10+ million patients)
- You will help develop a distributed system with concurrent access and usage patterns
- You will work closely with our product team and science team to understand the needs of our clients
- Strong CS fundamentals & experience with object oriented programming
- Willingness to learn new technologies/practices and apply them
- Java experience
- Familiarity with SQL and relational database
- Comfortable with cloud-based deployment (AWS/S3)
- Source control (git) experience