Full-stack Developer Internet Brands
Internet Brands | Los Angeles
Internet Brands Job Description
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently looking for a Full-stack Developer. This person will work within our optimization team.
- Implement and execute A/B tests using Optimizely.
- Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
- Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
- Actively participate in project planning, solutions and technical strategy discussions, and documentation.
- Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers, marketing teams and designers.
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction.
- Experience implementing and executing A/B and multivariate tests on high traffic websites (Optimizely a plus)
- Knowledge of DOM, AJAX, and JSON.
- Experience in a version control system like Git.
- Familiarity with SQL and writing queries with MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Quantitative mindset.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
To apply, please visit: http://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=1&rid=1989
Internet Brands, Inc. and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Automotive, Health, Legal and Home / Travel. The company’s award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 100 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands’ powerful, propriety operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company’s continued growth. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com
Keywords: Web Developer, , Web Dev, Java, Online, Internet, Los Angeles