Full-Stack Developer Experience Engineer
DocuSign | San Francisco
Create never-been-done-before technological solutions to complex, global challenges that impact millions of people and businesses.
DocuSign is looking for a motivated software engineer to help build and maintain our next generation Developer Center. This includes our developer web site, SDKs, and associated tools. You will balance long-term strategic planning with execution of projects in flight. You will help develop and support a high-visibility, high-impact product and influence its future design and implementation. You will collaborate closely with other DocuSign teams (PM, IX, UX, API, QA) to realize these goals.
This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Design and implement web components for the DocuSign Developer Center.
- Create and maintain open-source SDKs and sample code for various programming languages.
- Support our developer community by answering questions on Stack Overflow and GitHub.
- Collaborate with Project Management and other developers to understand design requirements and provide estimates for development.
- Work as part of a passionate, agile development team to deliver an engaging, impactful developer experience (DX).
- Collaborate closely with quality engineers to identify test cases and devise efficient, scalable testing processes.
- Stay current with the latest development best practices and share your findings with the team.
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant field of study.
- 4+ years experience with 2 or more of the following programming languages: Node.js (strongly preferred), C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python.
- Experience with consuming RESTful web services.
- Experience working on a small development team in an agile environment.
- Experience with Git, CI, and deployment tools.
- Recent experience with client-side frameworks. React is strongly preferred.
- Open-source project owner or contributor.
- UI design experience and passion.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work directly with our developer community.
A problem that takes 5 minutes to solve is not interesting. A problem that takes 5 years to solve is fun. We like to think about complex, global challenges that cross cultures and legal jurisdictions and that impact millions of people and businesses. We hire people with a broad set of skills, and they are working on how to create never-been-done-before solutions that scale. We are creating revolutionary solutions that change the way people work, live and connect … and we see our work go live. We see its impact.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.