Front End Web Developer Ripple
Ripple | San Francisco 2018-07-06
Ripple is looking for a Front End Web Developer to join the Ripple Design Team as we scale globally. You will manage the design and web development of Ripple’s web presences. We are looking for a developer with experience developing, maintaining, and innovating full scale, consumer-facing websites across a global footprint. You will be part of a team that helps shape Ripple’s brand identity globally as a leading player in fintech, blockchain and crypto.
What you'll do:
What you'll do:
- Own maintenance, expansion, and scaling of our website (Ripple.com)
- Write well designed, modular and testable code with best SDLC practices
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Work cross-functionally with Design, Marketing, Project Management, Engineering and other departments as needed
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into to projects.
- Create and maintain software documentation
What We’re Looking For:
- 4-6 years of experience building consumer friendly, professional websites
- Strong command of visual design, interaction design and information architecture with a mind for simplicity of design
- Strong expertise and experience in developing complex web applications with responsive design techniques across desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Ability to create responsive pixel perfect web-pages from mocks
- Ability to work independently and possess creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work well with ambiguity and lead projects to completion
- Prior startup experience a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees; 65% paid for employee dependents
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Industry-leading maternity & paternity leave policies
- Flexible vacation policy- work with your manager to take time off when you need
- Modern office in San Francisco’s Financial District
- Fully-stocked kitchen with organic snacks, beverages and coffee drinks
- Bi-weekly lunches, breakfasts and optional gourmet dinners
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, game nights and more
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact