Front End Engineer - Reactjs Ticketmaster
Ticketmaster | Hollywood
Ticketmaster Job Description
Who we are.
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us.
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support of an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
We are looking for a top notch Front End Engineer to join a multi-talented team of developers on building ticketing transaction applications that play a crucial role for millions of live event fans across the globe.
- You are passionate about designing, implementing and maintaining products
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering
- Experience with React is strongly preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of development experience working within Java environment (Java experience is a major plus)
- Experience with integrating with high-volume transactional systems and public facing APIs
- Experience with an open source development environment using tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Git, GIT CI
- Solid understanding of object-oriented and functional programming, data structures and algorithms
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Experience working in a dev-ops environment
- Solid understanding and experience with service-oriented and micro-service architectures
- Experience with open-source libraries/frameworks, e.g. Hystrix, Ribbon, Vert.x, Eureka, etc.
- Experience in scripting languages i.e. PHP, Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python
- Experience in Agile &Lead Development Experience
- Experience in automated testing and behavior testing frameworks such as Cucumber, Nightwatch
- Public Cloud experience preferably in AWS
- You maintain or contribute to open-source software projects
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ticketmaster strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the
Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Ticketmaster recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Ticketmaster may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.