Front End Developer (Email) Earny
Earny | Los Angeles 2018-07-01
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to help us build the most sophisticated consumer advocacy AI, reaching millions of customers. Our Marketing Team builds compelling acquisition and engagement campaigns serving hundreds of thousands of customers a month. Your focus will be on creating compelling and scalable experiences to help consumers save money.
Who we are:
With one click Earny (www.earny.com) gets you money! Earny is a personal assistant that automatically gets you money back on almost every purchase. Earny uses low-latency price tracking to identify the lowest possible prices, and obtains refunds using credit card price protection.
Every year, online shoppers in the US lose 50 billion dollars in unclaimed money, and we’ve developed an elegant way of returning that money back to our customers. Our simple customer experience means sophisticated back-end decision-making on their behalf.
We’re currently looking for innovative and passionate people, who are eager to make a difference and play a vital role in Earny’s growth and success.
- Designing and Developing Marketing Email Templates
- Designing and Developing Content Marketing Websites in Wordpress
- Managing email campaigns using Sendgrid
- Developing dynamic email templates which integrate with our CRM and product catalog
- Assist our marketing team to improve SEO.
- Experience with measuring campaign success using Google Analytics or a similar marketing analytics platform
- Capable of designing responsive email and web content targeted at mobile and desktop devices
- Familiarity with email campaign management using Sendgrid, MailChimp, Constant-Contact or a similar platform.
- Strong graphic design skills with Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch
- Familiarity with Chrome devtools for testing and debugging websites
- Experience developing dynamic templates with targeted content
- Ability to optimize SEO using keyword, content and DOM optimization.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Casual work environment
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc.
- Catered lunches 2x per week