Experienced AngularJS Developer Betabrand
Betabrand | San Francisco 2018-05-10
Betabrand.com, the crowdfunded clothing company, is looking for an experienced Frontend AngularJS Web Developer. We work in a fun, idea-rich environment. Take a spin through our site to see Betabrand's unique approach to online retail and social commerce. We’re still small and growing, and we need a meticulous, creative and multi-talented Angular developer to drive our front end and round out our team. There’s a lot of opportunity to help shape the vision of the company.
Entrepreneurial and passionate about growing a company (not just taking a job),
Willing to wear many hats and collaborate with non-technical creatives,
Excited by what Betabrand is up to.
About Your Skills
- At least 3 years of production code experience or equivalent - this is a mid-level to senior position,
- Deep understanding of HTML5/CSS3,
- Ability to quickly implement and integrate a wireframe design,
- Respect for good programming practices,
- Understanding of UI/UX,
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills,
- Ease working in a small, Agile team.
Big plusses to have:
- PHP5 experience,
- Working knowledge of Git,
- Comfort with LAMP stack, Unix, shell scripting,
- Experience using an MVC Framework (Zend, Symfony), relational databases (MySQL),
- Agile/Scrum Development,
- TDD love,
- Knowledge of Magento.
Our Motto: "An evil multinational corporation has to start somewhere." Come join us while we're still small and benevolent.