Entry Level Software Developer Sportsmedia Tech
Sportsmedia Technology Corp | Durham NC 2018-08-21
SportsMEDIA Technology Corp (SMT) is a dynamic group of innovators and collaborators. We imagine what is possible and create new technologies that educates and entertains sports fans worldwide. SMT has pioneered and invented new ways to watch live sports such as the Yellow First Down Line! SMT’s Emmy award winning solutions have played an integral role at the world’s most prestigious sporting events, including the Super Bowl, the Masters, the Indianapolis 500, the NCAA Basketball Tournament, and ESPN X-Games – as well as all major pro golf and tennis events, Premiere League Soccer, eSports, MLB, NBA and NHL Games, to name a few.
SMT has offices in Durham, NC, Jacksonville, FL, Fremont, CA and London, U.K.
Ready to enhance the way the world sees televised sporting events?
This is your opportunity to play a key role in developing and maintaining innovative new technology for our scoring and graphics products. As a Software Engineer at SMT, you will use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software for televised sporting events. You will be responsible for ensuring that software components are robustly designed, programmed, tested, debugged and verified for deployment into the field.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field.
- Entry level Java, C++ or C# programming knowledge.
- Strong analytical/debugging skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Works well within a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Prefer deep knowledge and love of sports!
- Design & program core product software functionality and enhancements.
- Customize graphics to match the target “look and feel” of the network client.
- Participate in full software development life-cycle from beginning to end.
- Work with account management team members to analyze and execute user requirements.
- Provide feedback to continually improve efficiency and team processes.