Entry Level Software Developer SharkDreams
SharkDreams | Raleigh, NC 2018-07-24
- Write high-quality code for applications that communicate with cloud-based services and connected wearables & IOT devices.
- Work closely with Product Owner and other teams to develop complex algorithms.
- Work on REST APIs, UI/UX code and integrations (Full-Stack).
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- Profile and analyzing application performance.
- Involve in problem solving discussions to the benefit the end-user/client.
- Follow Agile/Scrum methodologies to deliver faster and stronger products to the clients.
- Use tools like Jira, Confluence that assist day to day delivery.
- Follow company (corporate & security) policies and guidelines.
Qualifications or Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Master’s Degree in CS is a plus.
- Completed projects or courses focused on software data structures and algorithms; had experiences with using algorithms and data structures to solve problems and interpreting algorithms and contributing ideas to their development.
- Experience developing thorough testing solutions across testing units/functions.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be self-directed, highly organized and adaptable with the ability to effectively multi-task as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization:
- United States