Entry-level Software Developer RedMane Technology
RedMane Technology | Chicago 2018-08-21
RedMane Technology LLC is an application software consulting and systems integration company based in Chicago. We create quality, innovative technology solutions that solve complex, meaningful problems for our clients.
At RedMane our people are our business and we put a great deal of focus not only on hiring the right people, but also on keeping them happy and engaged. We have an open, non-hierarchical culture that is collaborative, inclusive and fun.
RedMane has full-time, Chicago-based opportunity for entry-level software developers as we continue to grow our business. Candidate must be authorized to work in the United States; the Company will not sponsor work visas or other employment authorization.
As an entry level software developer, you will work in a collaborative environment where you will play a key role in designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and delivering customized mission critical solutions to our clients.
Day to Day Activities include:
- Maintaining existing applications for current clients
- Constantly improving skills set and sharing new knowledge with others on the team.
- Design, develop, document, test and debug complex and large-scale applications.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise the applications as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings to analyze and determine user needs are met with technical requirements.
- Work collaboratively with development team to design and implement product features to meet delivery dates.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Must have an interest in and willingness to learn diverse technologies
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Software Design and Development concepts
- Java programming experience developing web-based applications
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and design patterns.
- Experience with object-oriented design and related tools (UML, Rational)
- Experience with MS SQL Server, or database design a plus
We Offer You:
RedMane provides a great working environment, offering challenging and interesting work, a place where you can have fun and express your talent and creativity. A chance to make a significant contribution that will be recognized and valued. You will be working side by side with like-minded peers in a non-bureaucratic environment where sharing knowledge and helping your co-workers succeed is the norm.
We believe you should have fun and enjoy growing your career, and we provide the supportive and empowering environment to make it happen.
Competitive compensation with a full range of benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), short and long-term disability, life insurance, etc.