Entry Level Software Developer - Moxi Works Jobs
Moxi Works | Seattle 2018-11-04
Moxi Works is in growth mode and we just created a BRAND NEW department. We are looking to fill this department with skills sets that will be new to the company. If you are early in your career and looking to make an impact, this is the opportunity of a life time. This position is looking for the balance of both business and technical chops. We are looking for the abilty to communicate and understand technology. If you are looking for a foot on the ground floor, this is an opportunity for you.
Headquartered in Pioneer Square, the tech heart of Seattle, Moxi Works is a technology company with deep real-estate knowledge. With backing from three of the nation’s largest and most successful independent real estate companies including Windermere Real Estate, our pedigree gives us a unique perspective on the business and a competitive edge in developing and delivering products and services to our customers.
As an Application Support Engineer, you will work closely with our development and test teams to help us build and support quality products that are changing how our industry operates. No real estate experience needed. Responsibilities
- Investigate and troubleshoot defects and other application issues
- Analyze and resolve data opportunities.
- Work with software developers on escalated issues and continue to grow the set of issues that can be resolved without escalation
- Support software deployments by executing deployment scripts, troubleshooting deployment issues, and conducting validation testing
- Triage incoming trouble tickets
- Build and run automated test scripts
- Identify opportunities for improved processes and new internal tools to reduce the number of application defects and the time-to-resolution for issues
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on products to all teams in Moxi Works
- Provide support for incoming production requests in coordination with the Customer Success Team
Apply if you are:
- A voracious note taker. You know how to document.
- Self-motivated, passionate, and flexible to learn and explore new technologies
- Intellectually curious with a strong desire to know how things work
- Analytical and enjoy problem-solving
- Must be able to work effectively with and communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent
- Strong leadership qualities
- Experience executing and maintaining test automation scripts
- Experience with SQL, including ability to write queries with complex joins
- Basic Unix or Linux skills
- Experience using browser tools (Developer Tools) to diagnose application errors and performance issues
- Experience with code versioning tools such as SVN or git
Moxi Works offers a competitive salary and a full list of benefits including a matching 401K and fully paid ORCA card to name just a few. You will work in a fun and collaborative environment with a talented group of individuals that have a passion for building great products. We move fast together.
Local candidates only. This position is for full-time employment at our downtown Seattle office. No agencies please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Seattle, WA (Required)
- United States (Required)