Entry Level Software Developer Digiinfotek Jobs
Software Developers will be involved in all aspects of software development to support the needs of our customers. While the role will primarily involves customizing and creating new business logic within the SQL, there will be frequent opportunities to work on a broad range of technologies (including web applications). You will benefit from working with an experienced team that will offer support and training to greatly enhance your technical skills and knowledge.
- Work with senior leadership to translate strategic initiatives into formalized product features.
- Work with staff to translate technical requests into formalized product features.
- Work with staff to assist with bug identification, reproduction and resolution.
- Knowledge designing and developing large scale, high traffic applications.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong ability to understand the priorities of client campaigns.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or a related field
- Knowledge in creating API's in Java/Python.
- Knowledge of the concepts of object oriented and procedural language.
- Ability to handle the clients professionally during projects and interfaces.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $63,000.00 to $64,000.00 /year