Entry Level Software Developer $65k-$68k
As an Entry Level Software Developer, you will have the opportunity to develop and maintain applications supporting our client's business processes. With the assistance from senior team members, you will work with a variety of business units to produce requirements and then translate those requirements into the design, structure and efficient operation of the application infrastructure within the company.
- Design, test and implement integration tools to insure data validity and reliability across multiple hardware and software platforms used by the College.
- Design, test, code and implement multiple web-based intranet/internet applications to address departmental requirements.
- Creates detailed plans and schedules to insure the timely completion of longer term, multifaceted or complex projects.
- Be able to work on projects as a member of a team of other software developers/programmers.
- Support and maintain applications
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, , Information Technology or related technical program.
- Strong Communication & Technical skills.
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $68,000.00 /year