Digital Marketing Web Developer
The Los Angeles Film School | Los Angeles 2018-05-02
The Digital Marketing Web Developer is responsible for contributing to the visual design, UI/UX, production, development, implementation, scheduled maintenance, and security of The Los Angeles Film School digital/virtual marketing properties including websites, blogs, and CRM automated email campaigns.
· Developing, maintaining and optimizing the company’s websites and landing pages in testing and live environments
· Create wireframes, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas to the Graphic Design team
· Email coding, deployment, tracking and reporting
· Recommending and implementing new tools, optimizing digital properties, and making recommendations to improve results
· Using Google Analytics to identify and report on statistical trends
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Experience building and Customizing WordPress and Email templates
· Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
· Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
· Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
· Ability to convert PSD layouts and wireframes into working HTML pages
· Understanding of PHP back-end development
· Understanding of Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics
· Solid knowledge of website analytics
· Adobe Creative Suite
- BA or BS in Information/Computer Sciences or related field is required.
- 5 or more years of website and email development, implementation and automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with email marketing, Lead nurturing, and marketing automation
- Understanding of A/B and multivariate experiments
Job Type: Full-time
- website and email development, implementation and automation: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Preferred)