HERE, the Open Location Platform company, enables people, enterprises and cities to harness the power of location. By making sense of the world through the lens of location we empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or an enterprise optimize its assets to delivering drivers to their destination safely. To learn more about HERE, including our new generation of cloud-based location platform services, visit http://360.here.com
The HAD group enables autonomous and semi-autonomous mobility solutions by providing innovative core technology and capabilities that span the cloud, the vehicle and data. The HAD group designs and builds hardware and software for capturing, processing, and extracting information from numerous data sources such as imagery and 3D Lidar from mobile mapping systems, satellite imagery, and dense GPS probe data from smartphones and vehicles. These rich datasets are used to power next-gen 3D consumer maps, navigation and assisted driving systems.
Within HAD, the Data Accuracy and Reliability (DAR) team owns the quality of HERE’s HD Live Map, supporting connected ADAS and highly automated driving. DAR implements processes that update the models needed to continually improve the location accuracy of map objects while ensuring map objects are correctly identified and complete. You should be someone who takes pride in your work, honors your commitments, and enjoys working with teammates to find creative solutions to thorny problems. If you want to collect, analyze, and interpret qualitative and quantitative temporal and geospatial data with statistical and other
- Help design and build HERE HD Map data accuracy and reliability processes employing a highly scalable Big Data infrastructure and machine learning applied to global-scale digital map-making.
- Build and test analytic and predictive models to improve publishing map data used for localizing autonomous vehicles.
- Apply expertise in areas such as data mining, machine learning, statistics, computer vision, sensor data analysis, robotics, and predictive analysis and modeling.
- Function as a predictive modeling or application lead on HD Map projects.
- A degree in a discipline such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Robotics, Computer Science, or Econometrics.
- Minimum of 3 years related, professional experience or an advanced degree in a discipline such as Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Robotics, Computer Science, or Econometrics.
- Knowledge of data mining and analytic methods such as regression, classifiers, clustering, association rules, decision trees, Bayesian network analysis, etc.
- Proficiency with a statistical analysis package and associated scripting language such as Python, R, Matlab, SAS, etc.
- Experience with and demonstrated capability to effectively interact with teams, technical and non-technical to explain uses and value of predictive systems and techniques.
- Experience working with non-random datasets, building learning-based models, and analyzing geospatial or temporal data.
- Demonstrated proficiency with understanding, specifying and explaining analytic and predictive modeling solutions.
- Experience working in an agile program management environment.
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.