Data Science Recruiter Intuit
Intuit | Mountain View 2018-04-19
As members of the Human Resources team, we are stewards of Intuit's greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to drive a high performing organization in a growth oriented global company. Our vision is to inspire the world’s top talent to innovate and make a difference.
Intuit’s Talent Delivery organization is a cutting-edge staffing team that provides innovative, scalable talent delivery solutions to assess and acquire the right talent globally. We're made up of the best in our industry and we thrive in a very fast paced environment with an agile team of recruiting professionals deeply focused on identifying, assessing, hiring and mobilizing talent so that Intuit wins and our employees gain access to invigorating careers.
In our dynamic and competitive environment, orchestrating a world class experience for all key stakeholders has its challenges; but, we view the candidate and hiring team’s experiences throughout the acquisition journey as our competitive advantage in the war for talent…and, that's where you come in. You love the end to end orchestration, consultation, and execution it takes to deliver great talent and exceptional experiences.
Every day is exciting in this innovative, growth company and there is no doubt you will up your game when you are here, constantly challenged by the world’s best and brightest. Yet, you win with flawless consulting to key stakeholders, serving up best courses of action to all involved, while demonstrating courage to push back on sentiments that could derail ideal outcomes. All along, you demonstrate the highest standards of integrity and transparency with partners and candidates alike.
You build world class teams that drive amazing outcomes in service to delighting our customers – an epic result triggered by your deep understanding of the business and the ability to find and assess critical talent. It’s about great talent and you're not going to sit idly by while managers screen out great candidates for unrelated elements or permit hiring teams to build consensus instead of building stronger teams.
You're in tune with creative sourcing strategies and embrace social media tools in your work to enhance your efforts. And when called upon, you embrace the opportunity to discuss talent acquisition strategies with executives as it is more exciting than it is intimidating.
As members of the People and Places team, we are stewards of Intuit's greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to drive a high performing organization in a growth oriented global company. Our vision is to inspire the world’s top talent to innovate and make a difference
Even though this position will not manage people, it is a leadership role that will require inspiration, persistence and confidence married with your passion to do more than finding great candidates – even though that helps, it’s just not the “be all, end all” for this role! This role requires strong project management skills to get many moving parts and people aligned to direct great talent outcomes. Finesse and strategic mindset will be your allies in this fast paced, innovative environment as you collaborate effectively with all stakeholders to ensure exceptional candidate experiences.
You must be capable of managing both “the Art and the Science “of talent management, possessing a business and customer driven mindset to excel at Intuit.
- Geographic Adaptability: Ability to recruit, source, and coordinate from anywhere, for anywhere, with any business need
- Operational Flexibility: Team members have the critical skills and capabilities to mobilize
- Be part of a team that delivers innovative, scalable talent delivery solutions for both planned and unplanned business needs
- Must Show Significant Strength Decision Making and Critical Thinking: Understanding of the issues related to the acquisition and assessment decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately to reach productive decisions
- Relationship Management: Ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with hiring teams, candidates, vendors, and team.
- Must Show Demonstrated Strength Problem Solving: Knowledge with approaches, tools, and techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems while suggesting and delivering appropriate intervention strategies; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations to solve for the business and organization.
- Assessment: Knowledge with assessment and interviewing concepts, tools and techniques; ability to conduct a conversation with another person, gather required information, and determine candidate suitability for Intuit (short and long term)
- Must Be Willing and Able to Learn Facilitation: Ability to design and facilitate a group process, elicit contributions from group members, stimulate a focused group discussion, and achieve a desired outcome. You will train our Intuit managers and interview team members on our assessment methods, in formal training as well as in the moment.
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
- Proven success in full cycle recruitment utilizing mature account management skills
- Desire and capability to work with other Talent partners to drive recruitment solutions across a wide variety of openings
- Provide customized recruiting strategies – not one size fits all
- Provide diverse candidate flow – must understand, reinforce and support an environment of inclusion
- Fill requisitions in a timely manner with quality hires
- Provide the appropriate level of guidance, consultation and education to hiring managers on hiring process and best practices
- Proactively identify and educate managers on factors that could impact the hiring process (e.g. relocation, immigration, export license requirements)
- Stay informed and connected to external factors and market conditions that impact our ability to attract quality hires
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the Intuit culture, products and industry - Support internal processes/requirements
- BA/BS or equivalent experience, Masters in HR/OD or MBA is a plus.
- We expect the candidate that will fill this position would have 8+ years of executive or professional recruiting experience; but, we also realize that not all experiences can be bucketed into apples to apples comparisons so if what you read above inspires you and you believe you have what it takes, we want to hear from you!