Data Integration Analyst
Zillow | Irvine
About the role
Zillow’s Data Services Team in Irvine is looking for an exceptional Data Integration Analyst to help us deliver industry-best, high-quality data to our consumers. As a member of our team, you’ll be part of one of the fastest growing and highly visible teams at Zillow Group. The responsibilities of this role include the following:
- Determine and document data mapping rules from medium to complex source data fields to their related target data fields
- Complete data cleansing and transformation
- Prepare detailed specifications from which conversion programs will be written
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure that the specifications meet the Zillow standards
- Utilize multiple tools and programs to analyze and convert source data to a standardized format
- Build and maintain documentation for data conversion processes while seeking out process improvements
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives with a positive and can-do attitude
About the team
As the market leader in the online real estate industry, Zillow Group runs off of public records data. Our Data Services team is responsible for gathering, managing and delivering this data to the Zillow enterprise. We work with inconsistent sources of data and standardize them so they can be consumed by the rest of our organization.
Who you are
- You have 1-2+ years of experience using SQL or other query and scripting languages to aggregate, gather, and manipulate data
- You possess a deep understanding of relational databases, ETL tools, data conversion and data cleansing methodologies
- You have advanced Microsoft Access and Excel experience
- You are an analytical, result driven individual with high attention to detail
- You have strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent
- You have a love for all things data
- If you have experience working with Real Estate Public Records, or Appraisal data, that is a plus
Does this sound like you? If you’re looking for a challenge and want to work at an awesome company with amazing opportunities to learn and develop your skills, we welcome you to apply!
Get to know us
Zillow Group houses a portfolio of the largest and most vibrant real estate and home-related brands on the web and mobile. Our mission is to build the largest, most trusted and vibrant home-related marketplace in the world.
Zillow Group is owned, fueled and grown by innovators who help people make better, smarter decisions around all things home. We encourage one another at every level, and our efforts are supported by employee-driven, world-class benefits that enable us to enjoy our lives outside the office while building fulfilling careers that impact millions of individuals every day.
At Zillow Group Orange County, we have a lot to offer you, including:
- A great working environment
- Superb compensation, equity and an array of awesome benefits!
- Amazing views from our office, free unlimited drinks & snacks, weekly catered lunches, frequent happy hour events, game rooms, treadmill and stand-up desks, and much more!
Zillow Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.