City of SanFrancisco | San Francisco
We’re growing the digital services team that operates and iteratively improves the DAHLIA affordable housing service (housing.sfgov.org), as well as the Salesforce implementation used to manage larger affordable housing operations. Funded by the Mayor’s Office of Housing and Community Development (MOHCD), the team also works directly with the San Francisco Digital Services Team.
The mission of the Housing Division of the Mayor's Office of Housing and Community Development is to provide financing for the development of affordable housing in San Francisco and guide the City's housing policy. MOHCD ensures the the long-term affordability and physical viability of the City's stock of affordable housing. The Office also provides financial and educational assistance to first-time homebuyers, and finances housing rehabilitation costs for low-income homeowners.
The San Francisco Digital Services Team is transforming how residents interact with the city, implementing our new Digital Services Strategy through building services designed around the people that use them. Led by the Chief Digital Services Officer, the team is comprised of product managers, designers, business analysts, developers, and content strategists. As a member of this new team, you will have an opportunity to shape the City’s approach to digital services.
We are looking for an expert product manager to join the housing digital services team. As the product manager you will coordinate a the multi-disciplinary agile development effort as well as help build new user-focused digital services for affordable housing. You’ll help manage stakeholders and the product team around common goals, and manage delivery using disciplined agile methodology. You’ll also be a champion for user needs, improving business processes, and cutting bureaucratic red tape. Successful candidates will have leadership experience on agile product teams.
- Coordinate a multi-disciplinary agile software development team to manage delivery and iteratively improve the affordable housing application service, as well as build new user-focused digital services for affordable housing.
- Partner with product managers, designers, and developers at the vendors with which we work.
- Oversee roadmap planning, resource management, procurement, and vendor management. Flag potential risk points early and work with the team and stakeholders to creative solutions to address pitfalls.
- Communicate the team’s progress and challenges to key stakeholders, and ensure that your team members are kept up to date.
- Participate in planning and conducting thoughtful and ethical user research. Effectively capture and use insights from user research to propose improvements to policy, service design, and delivery. Serve as an internal advocate for housing applicants and ensuring that new services meet their needs - and exceed their expectations.
- Define and get stakeholder buy-in for product definition and delivery approach. Gather and use evidence to assess the costs, benefits and risks of a wide range of delivery options. Implement a product vision developed in collaboration with department leadership.
- Create effective, prioritized product descriptions, user stories, and delivery plans to meet user needs in a cost-effective way. In some cases, serve as scrummaster or delivery manager.
- Multi-channel delivery: Work with the designer and department partners on the strategy for paper and analog channels to complement digital service delivery.
- Work comfortably in an agile environment with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads, and goals.
- Lead data-based continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that services are regularly analysed, maintained and improved to better user experience. Design service processes to include continuous feedback loops between customers and the service team.
- Related duties as assigned.