Full Stack Developer
Centerfield Media | Los Angeles
Full Stack/.Net Developer
Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology utilizing real time biddable media (RTB), automated call routing and customized scripting. Our proprietary platform, Dugout, combined with our 1500 person sales and retention center delivers new customers at scale to many of the leading brands worldwide.
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, web-focused, Full Stack/.Net Developer with experience creating and delivering online and offline customer acquisition programs. You will develop intelligent digital advertising technology focused on real-time biddable media. In addition, you will be building and maintaining internal and external-facing web applications and systems using .NET 4.5/core, C#, SQL Server 2012, WCF and MVC. You will interface with business operators and project managers to develop new functionality on existing software products and participating in agile software development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience with MySQL
- Extensive experience with JQuery
- Demonstrated experience leading technical projects
- Experience with Service Oriented Architectures and/or MicroServices.
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Redis and MongoDB
- Experience with messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ or Kafka
- Experience with Git and Jenkins
- Experience with AWS
- Competitive salary, and profit-sharing bonus
- 401K match
- Take a break when you need it – unlimited PTO
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks, snacks
- Toro the Bull Dog Mascot and Everyone’s Friend
- Paid volunteer days
- Monthly team games/competitions/catered lunches
- Team outings (Ball games, BBQ’s, Parties, etc.)