Celonis, Inc | New York
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the world's leading process mining software company. Process Mining is a new big data analytics technology designed to help customers to optimize their operations. Process Mining goes through the already existing log data every IT system produces and finds out where you can improve.
Founded in Munich in 2011, we have expanded into 25 countries and claims clients such as Siemens, KPMG, Deloitte, Bayer, and Vodafone, among others. We create innovation with passion, perform with team spirit, and think with ambition. Our vision is big - which is why big data is exactly our thing.
About this role
About this role
- Our Data Scientists provide a “test-drive” and demonstration of our innovative products to our clients, employees, and executives; and identify and address their individual needs.
- Data Scientists run the newest proof-of-concept projects and fill our software with the real-time data of our customers (for instance out of ERP systems, such as SAP). They use the most up-to-date extraction and transformation methods to rule over and harmonize the giant data flows.
- In this role, you will actively use the Celonis Process Mining software to provide transparency over highly complex digital business processes and consult our clients regarding these.
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) in Computer Science/ Mathematics/ Physics or other related field
- Relevant work experience in consulting or IT products with need of explanation
- (2+ years) in the area of enterprise software sales, pre-sales, consulting or business development
- You’ve got excellent analytical skills, you are always well structured and are known for being a quick learner
- You have fun evaluating complex data, as well as supporting customers
- You are excited about Big Data, Data Mining and Process Mining