Associate Product Manager Track Revenue
Track Revenue | San Francisco 2018-08-31
Start Date: Immediately
We are a technology company building cutting edge enterprise software to “change the game” in online advertising. The company is headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in Toronto and Asia and Israel.
You'll be responsible for being the liaison between the technical team, sales team and media team. Looking for someone who is a quick learner and able to break down technical issues into easy to understand explanations. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong understanding of internet technologies (http, web browsers, mobile OS), and has the ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with customers. Responsibilities include:
Research and Design
- Define product features through market analysis and customer relationships
- Devise a cross-functional roadmap to implement new features
- Initiate market research studies to determine business direction
- Lead a team of testers to verify quality of all feature implementation / bug fixes
- Demo platform to new users
- Write posts for weekly newsletters in forums / email distribution list / and distribution of such releases.
- Build customer support ZenDesk, building written and video tutorials; helping users with support tickets.
- Create reports, charts, graphics, articles, and other resources that promote the product
Experience and Skills Requirement
- Junior, Senior, or recently graduated with bachelor degree in accounting, finance, or computer science from a 4-year university.
- Willing to work in fast-paced advertising technology industry dealing with international clients.
- 1 year experience in tech industry
- Excellent work ethic, hard working
- Experience with databases: MySQL, MongoDB
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)