Associate Product Manager Tagglo.com
agglo.com / Stibo Systems Inc. | Boston MA 2018-10-22
Stibo Systems Tagglo and PDSsolutions help vendors and distributors to manage and communicate their product information to big retailers like Home Depot, Walmart, Wayfair, Ferguson, AAFES, Sherwin-Williams, GDSN and more. Our application makes the real requirements of retail channels visible to manufacturers so they can use their existing product content to more efficiently onboard and maintain products with these retailers. We are looking for a driven, dynamic product manager to support the development of the product and build additional value for our manufacturing customers with deeper connections to existing channels.
As an Associate Product Manager you will help to guide the delivery of new platform features for manufacturers on our multi-tenant SaaS platform to continuously improve their experience of the platform and to assure that they get the maximum amount of value out of it. Your responsibilities will include formalizing the business’ sprint priorities, accepting functionality delivered to the platform and assuring that it meets our business requirements, and documenting new features to our sales and customer success team.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a product management organization as well as an understanding of agile software development practices. The scope and responsibilities of this role will grow as Tagglo’s footprint in this emerging market increases.
Tagglo is a small, fast growing team based in Cambridge MA, Aarhus DK and Gdansk PL. We are a division of Stibo Systems, a global leader in product Master Data Management.
Required experience and Related Skills:
- At least 3 years’ experience in product support or documentation for a web-based software product
- At least 1 year of experience working in a software product management organization
- Understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Experience working with tools that help to manage agile software development
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or a related area
- Understand direction and priorities for the product
- Document and update priorities for the next three sprints for our product engineering team
- Serve as a liaison between the engineering and marketing and customer success teams
- Perform product acceptance to assure that it meets the business needs
- Document new features for our marketing and customer success teams
- Competitive salary and variable compensation package
- Competitive Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- 401k benefits
- Flexible vacation and sick leave policy
- Occasional travel to Europe
This job is in Cambridge Massachusetts. We are only considering candidates who live in the Boston area. Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship. Ability to travel in North America, the UK, Continental Europe and possibly other global destinations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Product Management: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Boston, MA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
13 days ago - save job - report jobIf you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer's application process.