Associate Product Manager SigFig
SigFig | San Francisco
SigFig Job Description
SigFig is tearing down the barriers to investing. We've raised $60 million to support our growth as the #1 Online Investment Advisor for large Financial Institutions. Help us define the next generation of investing!
The Associate Product Manager will work within the SigFig Product Management and Data Platform team. This role requires excellent written and verbal communications skills and a close understanding of our system capabilities. The successful candidate will help design, document, troubleshoot and design details of new features and enhancements to our trading system.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) in assigned business domains with an excellent understanding of business and system processes & dependencies among system components and how things work end to end.
- Create and own system documentation; take initiatives to periodically review and keep all documentation up-to-date.
- Develop a deep understanding of 3rd party APIs and data feeds and how to integrate them with our data platform.
- Work closely with product managers to develop excellent understanding of partner needs; assist the data platform, and operations teams in identifying issues/bugs and help establish solutions.
- Help QA and development teams in defining test strategy, acceptance criteria, bug fixing and issue resolution.
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY WITH
- 2+ years experience working with trading or data analysis systems.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work successfully with a highly diverse team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and comfortable with fast-paced development cycles.
- Experience with Agile development methodology is desirable.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible vacation policy with uncapped time off
- Catered lunches daily and a kitchen stocked full of drinks and snacks
- Fitness subsidy
- Commuter subsidy
- Pet Friendly office
SigFig is dedicated to making high-quality investment advice more accessible and affordable to investors of all wealth levels. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, SigFig helps empower investors with the information and guidance they need to achieve their personal financial goals. Through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions, SigFig seeks to help investors and advisors better manage their investments. Its enterprise technology accelerates time to market for its partners, while doing so in a secure, scalable, and compliant way. Its product, design, and growth labs fuel innovation, accelerate adoption, and create delight for clients.
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by leading financial institutions including Eaton Vance, Comerica Bank, New York Life, Santander InnoVentures, and UBS, as well as top-tier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Learn more at www.sigfig.com