Associate Product Manager Paper Street Media
Paper Street Media | Miami 2018-08-09
Paper Street Media, LLC is a successful, web based adult entertainment video on demand network, located in the heart of Downtown, Miami. We are a fun, hip, trend setting company looking for highly motivated Associate Product Manager. This position will have the opportunity to work with newest cutting edge technologies and ground breaking software to develop innovative products. The ideal candidate will be driven, self-motivated, and comfortable with ambiguity. He/She will work with a cross-functional team to manage the product portfolio, assist with ideation and requirements gathering, and prepare for product launches.
Learn more about us here (link to http://paperstreetmedia.com/)
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to define and document product requirements and identify product tests and use cases.
- Analyze data and perform competitive research to refine features, increase usage, drive revenue and improve the user experience.
- Weigh and justify product development between short-term needs and long-term strategic direction.
- Partner closely with Engineering, Design, Sales, Customer Service and QA teams to help define feature set, apply UX/UI best practices, assist in defining sprint priorities, and create definitions and write user stories.
- Help manage feature backlogs and product documentation to provide consistency and visibility into the product roadmap.
- Act as an ambassador for the product and develop documentation that supports the release of features. Help both internal and external users better understand, utilize and promote the product.
- Use and apply all facets of product development methodology (user research, writing stories, prototype, testing, facilitating meetings).
- Foster communication between functional departments and facilitate discussion and decision making.
- Process orientated, create and maintain process within ideation across teams.
- Use Agile/Scrum philosophy and ensure new features are delivered on time.
- You have 1-3 years of professional experience with a successful history of delivering outcomes to customers and/or business stakeholders in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelor's Degree with a concentration in computer science, business or an equivalent field is required.
- You have a high degree of technical aptitude. You understand and are able to communicate technical concepts.
- Experience in Agile Scrum methodologies is a must.
- You easily adapt to changes in marketplace, development process or priorities.
- You have superior communication skills, with colleagues, teams, and customers.
- You possess outstanding project management skills and have strong attention to detail.
- You're sharp, passionate about what you do and have a willingness to work hard.
- SCRUM certified is a plus.
We’re an unconventional group, but we like to have fun doing what we do best: delivering high quality adult content to the masses for the last 12 years. Our customer base is growing, and we need strong people who can help take us to the next level.
We have the standard medical/dental/vision/401(k) benefits and more!