Associate Product Manager OrthoFi Inc
OrthoFi Inc. | Denver 2018-08-09
Do you have a passion for web-based software and are looking for a great startup opportunity
that is going to revolutionize an industry? Do you have experience defining, launching and leading outstanding software products? Are you obsessed with analyzing solving complex, high-value business problems? If all of this sounds like you, please read on!
OrthoFi is a Denver-based startup that is revolutionizing the orthodontic industry with software solutions that give doctors the capability to start more patients and to offload time consuming front-office processes. Our patent-pending solution puts patients in control of their payment plans and makes costly treatments affordable to almost everyone. Founded by a dynamic combination of medical professionals, Wall Street veterans, and Fortune 500 executives, OrthoFi is revenue positive and poised to experience hyper-growth over the next five years. OrthoFi was recently named one of Denver’s fastest growing companies by the Denver Business Journal and ranked in Built in Colorado’s list of 2016 Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado.
In the OrthoFi community, members are valued for who they are, supported no matter where they are, and motivated to excel personally and professionally. People who join our community are self-starters and love a challenge! We’re looking for passion-driven, dynamic individuals that are excited about a fast-paced and fun environment. Our team enjoys the opportunity to impact people’s lives and help to create more smiles every day.
We are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who can drive cross-functional teams of leaders and individual contributors throughout the organization. You will represent OrthoFi to customers, partners, and other significant constituencies, as well as representing those constituencies within OrthoFi. The ideal candidate will thrive in a work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication.
This individual excels at providing both highly analytical and creative ideas, and can bring those ideas to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. The candidate will also have experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment.
- Lead and define strategy and vision for feature enhancements, delivering high impact solutions in a fast paced environment
- Partner with customers and business stakeholders to identify feature priorities to successfully meet business goals
- Translate stakeholder needs into clearly clearly articulated user stories
- Serve as an agile/scrum product owner. Lead daily stand-ups, provide guidance to developers and direct reports, resolve impediments.
- Prioritize the needs of the business and users, then partner with developers to find the most efficient solution
- Communicate a deep understanding of the customer, the problem, and the solution with clear line of sight back to the business objectives
- Prioritize challenges, problems and opportunities based on business rationale to drive product priorities
- 1+ years of relevant product experience with focus on software products and technologies that drive the delivery of services to customers.
- Product Owner experience in an Agile environment
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to senior executives, partners and customer stakeholders
- Excellent critical thinking skills to make good decisions in a fast-paced environment
- A self-starter with bias toward action and know how to balance getting details right while still moving fast
- Proven ability to work cross functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to innovate and define creative solutions with compelling user experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Nurturing and supportive culture
- Unlimited PTO
- On-site gym
- Company breakfast once a month
- Monthly team building activities
- Company and team outings
- Meditation sessions and wellness initiatives
- Peer-to-peer recognition program
- Casual dress atmosphere
This position will include a competitive salary and benefits, and may be eligible to earn stock options based on individual contribution and company performance. Compensation commensurate with experience.
If you meet these requirements and are truly excited about growing with an amazing company, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (in PDF format only) and describe why you feel you would be a good fit at OrthoFi.