Associate Product Manager New Pig
New Pig | Tipton, PA 2018-08-14
JOIN THE NEW PIG PRODUCT TEAM AND HELP US KEEP THE WORLD SAFE AND CLEAN!
New Pig Corporation, a leader in providing environmental and safety solutions for companies throughout the world, is seeking a smart, energetic, and self-motivated person to become a part of our award-winning product team. The associate in this role will assist in managing our product portfolios and doing research and analysis to uncover new places we can help our customers and contribute to company growth. This person will also perform critical product updates and routine maintenance within our company systems, including our new product commercialization process and product database. This position is located at our Tipton, PA facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to: .
- Perform product line analysis and reporting such as:
- Product pricing and margin analysis
- Trend analysis (by customer segments, business units, category performance, key customer preferences and order activity, etc)
- Competitive gap analysis
- Web, Catalog, and Distribution analytics
- Scan, gather, and record customer insights for strategic business growth opportunities
- Work with Product Managers to commercialize products
- Develop marketing collateral for new product launches such as (product packaging, literature, web and catalog presentation, proofing, images)
- Provide product info support for internal company departments such as Tech Support, Customer Service, Distribution/Sales, and International business units.
- Work with marketing team to help articulate product stories through Web, Catalog, and eComm platforms
- Update product changes, certifications, specifications, images, etc. in systems
- Perform quality and branding audits
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- College degree, preferably in marketing or business administration (or equivalent in practical experience)
- Experience in Product Management or Project Management preferred but more important is overall business acumen, attitude, and organized thinking
- Mathematical skills (calculations, analysis, spreadsheets)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Comfortable using software-based tools (Project Management programs, running reports, etc)
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Cool, easy-going, and fun a plus!
New Pig is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, qualified veteran status, or disability.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer insights/preferences (research, report, analyze): 1 year (Preferred)
- audits (quality,branding, etc): 1 year (Required)
- Product Management: 1 year (Required)
- Project Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- product analysis (price, trends, competition, performance): 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)