Associate Product Manager, Mobile Apps Chewy
Chewy | Boston 2018-05-01
Are you passionate about building best-in-class mobile experiences? Do you obsess over details and use data to make thoughtful product recommendations? Do you have a love of learning and an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude? If you answered “yes” to these questions, this may be the role for you.
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to join our mobile applications team and manage mobile products from the idea stage to launch and beyond. In this role, you will be tasked with gathering detailed business and product requirements from key stakeholders, shepherding products through design to technical implementation and measuring their customer impact on an ongoing basis. This role is a hands-on product management role, as a part of a fast paced cross-functional team.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated customer advocate, skilled communicator and well-versed in leading cross-functional agile teams to deliver results. You have a passion for learning and can balance business strategy with tactical execution.
What you'll do:
- Participate in the development, as well as, execution of the mobile product roadmap and its evolution, including concept development, user testing, technical implementation, and measurement/optimization.
- Execute against the product roadmap, delivering high-quality work on tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, product designers, business stakeholders and end users to define then document product requirements and use cases.
- Collaborate with the product design team to produce clear wireframes, workflows and visual designs ready for hand-off to engineering teams.
- Own and drive new features through development, review, testing and launch.
- Make or escalate trade-off decisions to product owners and business stakeholders as necessary.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of product management experience, preferably in e-commerce or m-commerce setting.
- A great communicator who can break down complex ideas into simple narratives and detailed product requirements.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priority.
- Sound judgment when faced with trade-off decisions.
- Track record of writing clear and concise product requirements, status updates and product results.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams influencing project management from concept through execution and launch.
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable operating in a highly ambiguous environment with little direction, while focusing on high-impact work.
- Passion for all things mobile!
- Position may require travel