Associate Product Manager Medbridge
Medbridge | Seattle 2018-07-27
MedBridge was recently awarded in Seattle Magazine's 2018 Leaders in Health Care Awards and the 2017 Tech Impact Awards. We were also named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. and the #7 fastest growing in Seattle by Inc. 500!
MedBridge is a fast-growing company found at the intersection point of online education and healthcare. Our online educational ecosystem empowers physicians and clinicians to stay up-to-date with the latest research, refine their clinical skills, and to facilitate improved patient outcomes. Our customers include major hospitals and clinics, encompassing thousands of healthcare providers. We wake up every day to build technology that will directly improve people's lives.
As a Product Management team, we are involved in every aspect of the product development process from initial concept to launch. We are a collaborative team that works across all the departments within MedBridge and are responsible for mobilizing resources within the company to deliver the right product at the right time. We are master influencers, collaborators, and problem solvers and are passionate about good products. We are quick thinkers, have a strong empathy for the customer and an unrelenting sense of urgency. We are solely responsible for moving our product forward in alignment with the strategic company roadmap.
As an Associate Product Manager, your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, feature documentation, bug reproduction and documentation, and developing product support tools and documentation for the rest of the company. You will collaborate on user feedback and input with end users and internal users, as well as work very closely with internal developers and product managers.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a passion for healthcare, continuing education, data analytics, or system integrations who wants to kick start their career in Product Management with a company in growth-mode.
- You ideally have 1 - 2 years of software product or project management experience.
- BS / BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of user stories and acceptance criteria, bug documentation and reproduction.
- Ability to consistently prioritize and launch fixes, and communicate those updates to other departments.
- A master communicator, able to work with widely different teams across the company and "translate" information between these groups.
- Not only comfortable with ambiguity, but you can function at a high-level regardless.
- Extremely strong analytical skills - able to provide creative solutions to complex problems within our integrated product suite.
- Ability to manage a high number of ongoing tasks and maintain an awareness of the current status for each project.
- Understand value propositions to various customer segments across the suite of products.
- Undeniable sense of curiosity. You love to learn and try to take away new information from every conversation.
- You enjoy being able to stay up-to-date on the healthcare and tech industries to identify and evaluate new opportunities.
- We’re passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform.
- We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles.
- We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers.
- We’re customer-focused, recognizing that our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for.
- We enjoy each other’s company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun.
- We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with 50% company matching, up to 2%.
- We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2 paid days and an allowance for the professional development of your choice.
Our mission is to improve the lives of patients and medical providers, while raising the quality of healthcare globally by creating the most impactful educational content and innovative learning platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.