Associate Product Manager HighJump
HighJump | Denver 2018-06-15
HighJump is a global provider of logistics, 3PL, transportation, warehouse, mobile fleet management, point of sales and eCommerce solutions. HighJump is a growth-oriented corporation and leading provider of end-to-end supply chain solutions for small to enterprise companies. Through a culture of innovation, HighJump strikes the perfect balance among client satisfaction, employee fulfillment and shareholder value through our accelerated services.
As a member of the research and development team, this position improves business processes and supports critical business strategies by leading or coordinating the business specification and ongoing development of HighJump supply chain deliverables.
- Formulate business applications functionality plans, estimate costs and ensures projects meet strategic needs
- Serves as a ‘domain expert’ and understand the needs of the users of our product
- Be the liaison for department heads, product support and customer groups to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives
- Provide input, prepare and analyze a variety of technical documents such as;
- Software requirements specifications
- User-interface specifications
- Software design specifications
- Quality and test plans
- Project Plans
- Release notes
- Provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A or B.S) from an accredited college or university and 2-4 years’ experience; or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and meet all project deadlines
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to be self-motivated and perform effectively under minimum supervision. This position requires a person who takes pride in the commitment to the position with a high degree of professionalism.
FOR CONSIDERATION: Please apply directly via our careers page: http://www.highjump.com/company/careers