Associate Product Manager Greenway Health
Greenway Health | Tampa, FL 2018-07-20
The Associate Product Manager is accountable for the overall product management of distinct software/service products which includes analysis, quantitative analysis, product strategy and product planning. Is ultimately responsible for the overall success of specific products and in assuring a market driven focus for product management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifies competitive offerings, understands and communicates their niche, approach and success in the market. Assesses product capabilities.
- Gathers input to define product concepts; justified expenditures for products; articulates and analyzes markets; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions and implementation plans.
- Leads cross functional teams to envision new product features.
- Coordinates with outside vendors and strategic partners to ensure that initiatives are well defined and delivered.
- Manages all internal and external resources to ensure that approved products get to market per specifications, within budget and on schedule.
- Gains cross‐company approval for new products and successfully launches those products.
- BA/BS in Business or Computer Science, or equivalent specific industry experience.
- Preferred: experience with product development lifecycle, market research, business strategy, business finance; experience in healthcare such as contact with ambulatory medical offices
- Highly motivated; ability to manage priorities in a fast moving environment; advanced computer skills; understanding of healthcare market and trends, strong quantitative/qualitative business case analysis skills; strong organizational skills; a high level of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple efforts in a cross‐functional environment; the drive to proactively resolve issues. Proficient in developing and conducting presentations at all levels.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Office environment
- Ability to use a computer, phone, and other office equipment
- Ability to work a varied schedule
- Ability to perform a variety of duties
- Ability to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to travel up to 25%