Agile Scrum Master Tesla Jobs
Tesla | Fremont 2018-08-23
Tesla internal applications are homegrown and tightly integrated with each other. The mission of the ERP development team is to automate the business operations. You will need to be able to contribute to cross-functional system architecture, software system design with a clear vision of quality and scalability. Application Engineering is currently seeking an Agile Scrum Master to help lead Agile oriented development efforts serving the engineering team and working closely with Product, Quality Assurance, other cross-functional team members. While guiding the team on how to leverage Agile/Scrum best practices and values to meet stakeholder expectations, the role should be able to handle cross-functional communication, software technical project management, requirements traceability, defect tracking, Change control to help deliver value. The role must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
- Strongly serving the Engineering Team in their quest to deliver value to meet stakeholder expectations via facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Guide the team on self-organizing to fully realize the potential of Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assess the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Remove impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitate in getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Support and partner with the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Provide all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Ability to understand the technical implementation approach including customer facing application (digital products – B2B, B2C), middleware integration and backend systems architecture
- BS/BA or greater and/or equivalent work experience
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 2 years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Working within an agile software engineering environment
- Experience in conducting daily SCRUM ( one to two teams)
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
tesla careers, tesla jobs, tesla, tesla cars, tesla engineering